- To confirm a booking a 50% deposit is required, the balance is payable
on commencement of the safari.
- Days of arrival and departure are safari days, and full daily rates
- Travellerís cheques, cash, electronic transfer and all major credit
cards will be accepted as payment
- There will be no refunds on cancellations or early departures
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- No meat included in the animal's price
- All charges are applicable only to animals actually bagged, wounded or
- It is the client's responsibility to have travelling insurance to in
and from South Africa, Personal all risk insurance, medical aid and
casualty evacuation cover and life disability insurance.
- For antelope hunting we suggest a 7mm Magnum,300 Magnum or similar
rifle. Swift, Barnes or similar grade bullets is preferred. Our laws
stipulate the 375H&H as minimum calibre for dangerous game. Maximum of 100
rounds per rifle is permitted.
- All clients and observers are required to read and sign our indemnity
form before commencement of the safari.
- Whilst all reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure the safety
of our clients and their possessions, we accept no responsibility for any
illness, accident or loss of whatever nature, happening during your safari
and stay with us.
- Shipping and dipping of trophies is the responsibility of the hunter